“CASPIAN INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT COMPANY” CJSC INVESTED IN PLASTIC CONTAINERS PRODUCTION PROJECT

“CASPIAN INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT COMPANY” CJSC INVESTED IN PLASTIC CONTAINERS PRODUCTION PROJECT

             “Caspian International Investment Company” CJSC which was founded in order to enlarge the non-oil sector and support the development of local economy on August 2, 2016 invested in plastic containers production facility which will be situated in Khachmaz district. “Caspian International Investment Company” owns 53% of project whilst the rest 47% is owned by local entrepreneur.

            Being one of the actions undertaken within the “State Program on the social and economical development of the regions of  Azerbaijan Republic in 2014-2018” current investment project is expected to be able to provide with 10 vacant work places on the first step of operating. Progressive equipment which meets the modern standards is planned to be used during the activity of facility. Generally, mentioned facility is establishing in order to assist the export of fruits and vegetables planted in the north areas of country and is expected to have a major impact in this sphere in the future.  

            Note that “Caspian International Investment Company” CJSC was established in March 2008 by Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) and Azerbaijan Investment Company (AIC). The main goal of CIIC is to serve as an investment vehicle for international investors to receive exposure to the growing Azerbaijani economy.