“CASPIAN INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT COMPANY” INVESTED IN MODERN GREENHOUSE PROJECT

“CASPIAN INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT COMPANY” INVESTED IN MODERN GREENHOUSE PROJECT

               In order to support the manufacturing of export-oriented products within the country, on July 27, 2016 “Caspian International Investment Company” CJSC (CIIC) invested in modern greenhouse complex situated in Dubendi district and owned 33% of shares. The rest 67% of shares belongs to local entrepreneur.

            The greenhouse complex with total area of 4 ha was set up with the innovative equipment from Italy, Israel and Turkey as well as drip irrigation method system to ensure the growth of high quality products. Automatically operated climat control systems, heating and ventilation equipment maintain the constant temperature in greenhouse area as well as clean air. The introduction of modern technologies in the greenhouse functioning plays a major role in achieving high productivity and providing population with high quality products. Depending on the type of vegetables the annual productive capacity of greenhouse constitutes 200-250 ton/ha. Moreover, it needs to be noted that organic seeds are applied during the cultivation and pollination of bushes is implemented by spesific bee families. This, in turn, brings to natural incline in productivity and cultivation of environment-friendly seasonal products. It is expected that after the oppening facility will be able to provide with 40 open vacancies.

            Note that “Caspian International Investment Company” CJSC was established in March 2008 by Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) and Azerbaijan Investment Company (AIC). The main goal of CIIC is to serve as an investment vehicle for international investors to receive exposure to the growing Azerbaijani economy.